Saturday, February 28, 2009

Polka Dot Punches Free SAB set!

Happy Saturday! Okay, here's the one I had the brain blurp on.  I am really enjoying this set-I was trying to use the individual images that I punched out in different colors but then I realized (after I stepped away!) that I was trying to do too much with the layout I was trying.  So, I ended up using just one image - the one that fits the Star Flower punch.  Then, I punched a star flower out of Kiwi Kiss and snipped off two of the petals to make leaves behind the star flower.  The cardstock is Riding Hood Red with 3 images from the SAB set stamped also in RHR.  I love it!  The cardstock under the white is Old Olive and the ribbon is Old Olive 1/2" striped grosgrain.  I also stamped the sentiment which is from Upsy Daisy and punched it with the oval punch.  The scrap of DSP is the Free SAB paper.  I hope to post a card tomorrow using random scraps of this SAB DSP.
Remember, you can get either the Polka Dot Punches set or the 12 x 12 SAB DSP (Designer Series Paper) free with a $50 purchase of Stampin' Up! product through the end of March.  To see the rest of the SAB (Sale-A-Bration) freebies click on the link to my Stampin' Up! website. Once there, click on "Promotions" toward the bottom and it will bring up the Sale-A-Bration page with a link to the catalog.
Well, hope you like the card and also hope you can find some time to stamp, craft, knit or whatever else you like to do that is fun!

No comments:

In case you missed these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin