Thursday, February 19, 2009

Loving this new set... Cheep Talk!

Ah, a possible option for March stamp camp or the Stamp a Stack?  I'm trying to figure out exactly what we'll be making.  I've got a cute little basket, a mini clip board perfect for daily to-dos or a grocery list, a note pad with pen and a few cards.  I will also be posting a date soon for a simple Stamp-a-Stack as well where we'll make 10 cards, 2 each of 5 designs complete with envelopes for $22.  I'll add that class if I have enough interest so let me know if adding to your card stash and having fun making cards here sounds like something you'd be interested in!  I hope to do those every few months in between Stamp Camps for those that have fun making the cards to send away and not just for personal samples!  We'll also use the Big Shot dies and texture plates which not every one has at home to use for their cards.

Please let me know if there are any techniques you would like me to try and cover in an upcoming Stamp Camp. Thanks for checking in!  Have a great day :) ...Kim

2 comments:

Kani said...

Cute card. I'd love to make some!

Connie

Kim Cantrell said...

Thanks for the comment Connie! I'll update my blog tomorrow and get something new up! Hope you had a nice weekend! Kim

In case you missed these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin