Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Gotta love those birds and Sweet Always DSP!

Well, here they are again!  A quick card to post.  This one was pretty simple and I loved the colors!  Pumpkin pie base with hearts stamped in versamark for a background-hard to see, I know.  Big Shot "Top Note" in chocolate chip and pink 5/8 grograin.  I also stamped the birds on some of the pink polka dotted Sweet Always DSP and cut them out and adhered them to the birds stamped on the whisper white and then punched out with the 1 3/8 inch circle punch.  Added a dimensional and done!  I'll be posting a sample later with the birds from the Cheep Talk set.  I hope to play later tonite after the boys are to bed.  Hope this cards finds you having a nice day :)

No comments:

In case you missed these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin