Monday, February 9, 2009

Send a Card a Friend Day!

This past Saturday, Feb. 8 was "Send a Friend a Card Day."  Three of you who came to Stamp Camp on Sunday participated!  This is Annie's card using Baja Breeze and Kiwi Kiss card stock and bits of Stampin' Up! designer series paper.  Love the colors and the use of the strips to make a quilt!  I'm thinking this is a great use for those strips of paper that are hard to throw away!  Beautiful card - thanks for sharing Annie!

Thanks to those that were able to come to Stamp Camp on Sunday.  I had a fun time and hope you did as well!  The order has been placed and ought to be here early next week.
Barb made a card to send and Karen brought me a Valentine card using A Happy Heart stamp set that I will post tomorrow.  I hope if you weren't able to attend that maybe these cards will inspire you to send a card from your stash or make a new one to send to a friend!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey that's mine! Thanks for posting it, Kim! I had so much fun at Stamp Camp! You work so hard and are so creative with your camps -- we love it! Can't wait to get my stuff so I can create some more!

In case you missed these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin