Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Garden Greetings & Cheep Talk

Boy do I need to get better at updating my blog!
Close to the weekends things start to get busier and  to be perfectly honest with you my blog is at the bottom of the list!  I'm sorry!  I'm a Mom with 3 boys and a lot of pans in the fire.  I do feel more organized with each new day and hope to have a plan next time! 
With that said, I do have a few samples I could share from my latest demo swap in between my own samples. This card I'm posting here was my contribution.  Each of us brings x number of cards (depending on the number of attendees) of the same card to swap with others participating.  This way we all get different samples to show our customers.  As a demonstrator who simply cannot buy all the new things or have time to make a bazillion samples - this is great and fun!  Anyway, this card was made using Cheep Talk and Garden Greetings... two of my new favorite sets!  Colors used:  Chocolate chip, Kiwi Kiss, Real Red, Pacific Point and versamark for the flowers added on the Kiwi Kiss cardstock.  I also used the paper piercer on the strip of Real Red cardstock and double punched the scallop punch to get the cool look around the bird.  The circle was cut out using the circles die on the Big Shot.  By the way, I did individually cut out those flowers.  And no, it wasn't that hard!  Till next time....

No comments:

In case you missed these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin