Sunday, February 1, 2009

SUPER BOWL SUNDAY!


Do I need to say the Cantrell's are hoping the Cardinals can win this one?  I also anxious to see if for any reason the Steelers get to play #2 Dennis Dixon.  He is one of the backups to Ben Roethlisberger and was a draft pick from the Oregon Ducks AND one of my favorite players! Other than the Cards winning -- it would be fun to see Dennis out there!

Anyway... thought I'd post a card I made with the "Always" stamp set just for inspiration.  I used the large scallop that we will be using for one of the cards at Stamp Camp next Sunday.  No DSP on this one-just stampin!  I used versamark for the background images on the Close to Cocoa and the Baja Breeze cardstock-it's a little hard to see in this photo.  The other cardstocks used were Whisper White and Really Rust.  Ribbon is SU! Baja Breeze.  Of course the set is "Always," a current set from Stampin' Up!

THE SUNDAY, FEB. 8 STAMP CAMP IS OFFICIALLY FULL.  HOWEVER, IF I GET MORE FOR MONDAY I DO HAVE SOME PEOPLE WHO COULD MOVE TO MONDAY TO MAKE ROOM FOR YOU... IF ARE STILL INTERESTED BUT HAVEN'T REPLIED... LET ME KNOW BY TOMORROW!!  If you just can't make it, check back tomorrow and I hope to have my Stampin' Up! site linked to this one by late day.  You should be able to view the Sale-A-Bration catalog - I guess since it is Feb. 1 today you ought to be able to view it on www.stampinup.com. You can either call me and I can place an order for you or you can order directly from my website online after I get it set up.  You will receive a free catalog with any online order!

Another option if you can't make it... SAB is a great time to have your own workshop-lots of great benefits!  If you are interested in a Feb. or March workshop just give me a call!

Off to get us all ready for church!  Whether you watch the Super Bowl or not, I hope you all have a Blessed Sunday!!  :) Kim

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Kim! So many cute things on your blog -- you've been busy! I LOVE the Always bird card and I NEED directions to do the the "diaper bag" treat holder. It would be perfect for a little treat for my kids' classes! Hope you have these samples at the Stamp Camp!

So sorry about your Cardinals (didn't see if Dennis got to play or not -- guess I was socializing more than watching). See you next Sunday!

In case you missed these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin