Sunday, February 15, 2009

Cantrells 2 - Nasty Cold bug 3

Hi all!  First Zachary, then Nick, now me! Though we are still in the midst of the family sickness I thought I'd post a card that I made using the free SAB paper.  Some of you made this at Stamp Camp using the Candy Lane paper for a Valentine card.  This is the same exact card and uses the Love You Much stamp set on page 27 of the new catalog.  The birds really help it be much more than a typical "valentine" set.  It's a great "friend," "hello," or "thinking of you" set too! I also love that the hearts (not shown here) punch out using the new Heart to Heart punch.  I'll work on a card using that to show you in a future post.  I'm getting a new shipment of new stamp sets tomorrow with the Stamp Camp order and will work on posting new samples using those as well!

I hope your families are staying healthy and enjoying the 3 day weekend!  For those with an order-I will call you tomorrow if it comes in!  Toodles... Kim

No comments:

In case you missed these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin