Friday, February 6, 2009

Quick project


Yikes!  I haven't posted since Superbowl!  What a heartbreaker (for those of us who are Cardinal Fans) — I guess I'm over it now.  It was a great game either way!

Don't give up on me!  I do hope to post at least every other day... I've had one of those weeks!  The good news is that I am done with our personal taxes and the taxes for Cantrell Landscaping as well!!  Sweet.

Back to stamping... here's a cute little box I found in this month's Stampin' Success and thought I'd try my hand at making it to show you all.  The picture stinks-one of those days where I can't figure out the camera to make it crisp.  It would make a great thank you, hold a Valentine or Just Because treat, maybe make great Shower or Wedding favors too.  Please let me know if you'd like a copy of the template and I'd be happy to give it to those coming to Stamp Camp or pop it in the mail to you.   The cardstock is Kiwi Kiss, SU! stamp set is Wow Flowers with a brad in the middle of the pumpkin pie flower.  EASY!  I hope your week is going well!

P.S. I added a link to the right that directs you to my Stampin' Up! website where you'll find more projects and ideas!  For now click on the catalog that says, "Click Here to Place an Order."  I need to update the site but for now that will be how you get to my site.  More on that later... Kim

No comments:

In case you missed these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin