Monday, March 2, 2009

New Mini OCCASIONS Catalog

This new mini catalog doesn't begin until April 1.  However, Stampin' Up! is offering 20% off select sets. I will add a link on the side to the Occasions mini for you to preview in case the one in this post doesn't work!  The following from the mini are available to purchase now:

An Egg-cellent Easter, 21.95
Wagon Full of Fun, $34.95
Eight Great Greetings, $27.95
(Also available in Spanish and French)
Egg Hunt Stampin' Around wheel, $6.50

Remember, Sale-A-Bration ends March 31.  Besides the free product with a $50 purchase Stampin' Up! is also offering 15% off of the $199 starter kit.  See what's in the starter kit on page 14 of the new catalog. You can get one free if you place an online order from my website or come by and get one from me for $5 and I'll give you a $5 coupon off your first order.  Call me if you have any questions!

No comments:

In case you missed these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin