Saturday, March 7, 2009

Mailboxes for the girls...


Hi All!  I know it's been a few days... so, I thought I'd share some mailboxes I made for some special girls!!  I haven't given them to them yet because I am going to put some "scraps" they have been asking me for and I haven't gone though my thing yet.  By scraps I mean bits of DSP, cardstock, cut outs, etc., things to add onto cards - hmmm... also known as card candy I think?

On a Target dollar spot mailbox I used the Just Jawing set and some retired paper that I wished was still in the Stampin' Up! catalog!  I am sure they will like them and need to get my act together for them :)

Anyway, I have a small 3 x 3 using Cheep Talk that I'll add on here tomorrow night after a workshop I have for Jane-should be fun!  Hope to see some of you at my Stamp Camp on Sunday, March 15.  Click here to see the Stamp Camp date and info... Have a good night!

2 comments:

Kani said...

Very cool. Could you use some masculine paper and make it "boy" friendly? I'd use it for Easter goodies-Matt's too old for a basket.
Connie

Ramblings of a Happy Teacher said...

Okay, Kim, those are SOOO cute! You are just too creative!

In case you missed these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin