Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sale-A-Bration offerings


Well long time no post!  Sorry about that-it's been a busier week than I thought!  I've got a Stamp Camp coming up this Sunday so I went down today and made a few things using the SAB Designer Series paper.  Although we'll be doing the mini-clipboard like the one here we'll be using different paper.  Just thought I'd throw out a few random ideas.  You can't see it well but the card on the left uses the free SAB paper, ribbon bundle and then the "Happy Birthday" star from the "Starring You" stamp set.  I'll post a couple of smaller closeups... The card on the right uses the SAB paper and one of the other free SAB sets, "Congratulations."  This card would be super easy to make multiples of using the different paper designs and different greetings.

March 31 is the last day to order $50 and pick a free item from the SAB catalog so if you aren't attending Stamp Camp and want anything you'll need to call me or get onto my website and place your own order.  If you purchase $50 you'll need to then add on the item # for the free item before you check out.

Excuse the photo-I took it at the end of the day and the lightning did not work in my favor! Hope these ideas find you feeling crafty and if not, hope they inspire you!

Kim

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the lighting, Kim! It looks moody. That clipboard is cute -- I can't wait for Stamp Camp!

In case you missed these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin