Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Thoughts & Prayers


Well, here I am again!  I made these before stamp camp but never got around to posting them!  I've been bad at keeping up-I'm sorry!  These were made using the "Thoughts and Prayers" set.  The top pic uses the free SAB paper and the bottom card uses the retired "Haiku" paper from the last catalog.  Both were very simple to make.  This is a GREAT set with very nice sayings so if you are looking for some good words.... check it out!
Thanks to those who made it to Stamp Camp last Sunday-I hope you all had a good time!  I always do!  Mark your calendars for Sunday, April 26, same time, same place.  I'll get those invites out before Spring Break.
As always, if you need anything before then you can call me or order directly from my website anytime.  If you order from the website it will ship directly to you or any address you need it to.
Here's the link.... www.kimcantrell.stampinup.net.  Be sure to check it as well for other scrapbook, card and gifty ideas!
***Special note to Danna-I don't have a current money holder idea yet but will plan on posting one by the end of this weekend along with a gift card holder.

No comments:

In case you missed these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin