Saturday, May 2, 2009

Is Spring here yet?

Wow!  I guess I'm the best at the blogging thing-I'll tell you the best thing to do would be to add yourself to automatic updates so that you'll get the email when I post something!  I think it's on the right side of the page-you have to click and be a Follower.

Okay, here is a start-let's see if I can keep up with posting fun ideas... Don't know if the first days of may are the best time to start again since we'll probably all be outside enjoying our weather.

This photo does not really do it justice but this is a card that Lu brought to Stamp Camp.  She used the eyelet punch on a 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 piece of cardstock all the way around to create the "frame."  Then she used her Stampin' Write markers to color the hydrangeas.  She also used the masking technique to add the text onto the pot.  Sweet!  The bee was also cut out and adhered with a Stampin dimensional.  The set used was "Bloomin' Beautiful."  Looks like the paper is Almost Amethyst, Elegant Eggplant, whisper white and So Saffron DSP along with the Eggplant 1/4 grosgrain.  Nice job Lu!

Kelly has updated one of the card holder boxes we made a few years ago and paired it with Bella Rose DSP for an auction.  I'll post that as soon as she gets me her photo.  It is gorgeous!  Let me know if you'd be interested in a class where we make a card holder like it with cards/envelopes inside!  I may add that in addition to Stamp Camp if there is enought interest...

That's all for now... I hope you all have a great weekend!

P.S. I'll change the side bars to reflect the current specials/offers in a day or two.  Meanwhile if you click on the SU! website link you'll be directed the what is current automatically.

Kim

No comments:

In case you missed these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin