Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Bella Rose card box

Hello!

I really wanted to share this box that is a "re-do" of what was a stamp camp project almost 2 years ago! Kelly was asked to stamp a gift for an auction.  This is what she came up with using Bella Rose DSP, old olive 5/8 grosgrain, SU! jumbo eyelets and one of our retired alphabets.  I wish I knew how to put two photos on one posting but I don't so the cards inside will show up as the latest post!

Let me know what you think about making this box or one similar for a class!  I have an idea for a simpler box without a lid.  I'm still not sure if and when I'll schedule the May class so I'll keep you posted!  Either way, the special for May is purchase 3 packages of DSP and get one free.  If I don't have a class you can still take advantage of the sale when I put in an order the week after Memorial Day.

Hope your week is going good!   Where or where is the moderate weather I like?  Not too hot or cold... is that too much to ask?

1 comment:

ktstamps said...

I love this box! Can I get the instructions on how to make it? I have soooo, I mean soooo much bella paper, I could make 200 boxes! Thanks for sharing! kt

In case you missed these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin