Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Lil' Sis!

Hello!  Thought I'd share the card and matchbox I sent my sister for her birthday.  She loves Saint Cupcake in Portland so using the "Always" DSP and Regal Rose cardstock, I made her a couple of cards and matching things.  This is just one of the cards-I'll see if I got a photo of the one I sent her a few weeks ago.

At the Seattle Stampin' Up! Regionals, one of the presenters talking about doing just this.  Looking around you and using the color combos or ideas you see on billboards, packaging, a magazine layout, etc.  I'd already been doing this so I was glad to find out at Regionals that I'm not the only one that found inspiration, saw "cards" or good color combos in everyday things!  Whew!  I am not losing it-Karl rolls his eyes whenever I find a good color combo on a napkin or take out box!  Enjoy the day! -Kim

No comments:

In case you missed these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin