Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Matchbox birthday!

Hope your day is going well!  I've only got a few minutes but am trying to post at least an idea once a day this month!  I love to inspire whether it's my own creation or one someone else has made.  I do my best to give credit.

This is a little gift I made for one of Nick's friend's birthdays - obviously a close friend that I knew wouldn't mind a homemade gift/card from Nick's mom!  He likes pigs (very punny-retired set) so along with the guy colors:  kraft, not quite navy, kiwi kiss and Maine Blueberry DSP (I'll have to double check that one) - I put in four hershey nuggets and folded money that fit in the little card.  The "HB" on the front is from the retired birthday set from last catalog.

Before I forget, this little matchbox is from the Big Shot die in the Occasions mini.  I wonder if it will make it into the next catalog which debuts July 1... hmmm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So very cute!

In case you missed these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin