Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Lu's Card... Sale-A-Bration & New Mini


Well, well, well... Frohes Neues Jahr!
Okay, Happy New Year! No, I'm not in Germany-just have a friend there, a 9th grader taking German and a 2010 German phrase a day calendar :) FUN!

Okay, in an effort to get back on track I am posting a beautiful card made by one of my friends who is a customer! I love it when people are actually busy making and sending cards and love to share their work :) For this card, Lu used the Stampin' Up! set Bloomin' Beautiful. I'll have to get some photos of the other cards she has made with this set - it is one of her favorites! She has added dazzling diamonds to the hydrangeas as well. The photo does not do it justice at all! The base is retired paper (Wasabi) and the rest is certainly celery, pale plum, rich razzleberry and DSP Cottage Wall. She used the Eyelet border punch, gold brads and Rich Razzleberry 1/2" polka dot grosgrain. Thanks Lu! If you have anything that you would like to share on my blog that is features current Stampin' Up! product please send me a note and I'd be happy to share!

I've got some work to do updating my blog along the sidelines (boy, do I) but meanwhile feel free to click on my Stampin' Up! website link for current Stampin' Up! Sales and Product info.
There you'll find the New Occasions Mini catalog that started yesterday along with the Sale-A-Bration catalog that features free stamp sets (and a punch!) that you can choose with any $50 purchase. The demonstrator kit is also on sale!!! In addition to all that I have a few classes in the works. One will be Saturday, January 23 and the other will be an event I am organizing with 3 other demonstrators in my group. The date is set for March 6 and will be in Spokane Valley. We will be using the new "With All My Heart" set which you will receive with the fee. Registration for that starts next Monday, January 11 and will be first come, first served since I am alloted a certain amount of spots.

Check back soon for a thank you card and some Valentine ideas :)

Kim


No comments:

In case you missed these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin