Friday, January 15, 2010

Stamp camp sneak peak... Heart Treat cups!

Today is the day I update not only this blog but my Stampin' Up! website. I am so sorry the sidebars are so old! Please click on the SU! website later in the day to see my calendar events in case you are not on my emailing list! Since I haven't gotten my invites out yet, I will tell you that Stamp Camp is Saturday, Jan. 23 from 1 - 4. If I have enough interest (or ladies that cannot make Saturday) I will have a day event either on Monday or Tuesday following so let me know if this interests you. On to the card...

These heart treat cups are available while supplies last and are the cutest thing! I will be making up a 3x3 card which I will post as well...
Card base is Real Red, Chocolate Chip piece has been embossed using the new Sizzix Texured Impressions folder in the Occasions mini called Perfect Polka Dots. The set is "Sweetheart." The set is available in both clear mount or wood stamp set and is not in the IB&C or the Occasions mini but on a flyer with the treat cups. I will post that flyer later this morning. The "Sending Love Specialty" DSP is in the Occasions mini and awesome! It is dazzled with diamonds right out of the package. Very beautiful paper. Besides the stamp heart treat cups all you need is the heart punch. Inks I used were Real red and Old Olive. Thanks for looking!


No comments:

In case you missed these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin