Sunday, January 17, 2010

I {heart) Hearts 3 x 3

Happy Sunday! Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend :)
This was a fun little card to make. I got this straight out of Stampin' Success magazine. I loved the idea but changed it around a tad so as not to totally copy it! The base it Certainly Celery, I used Soft Suede DSP, Baja Breeze 1/2 inch grosgrain and whisper white card stock for the cutouts. I stamped these in Rose Red and Certainly Celery and used the new I {heart} Hearts set. It's not real noticeable in the photo but I did use the heat and stick powder and iridescent ice trick to dazzle the heart. Last but not least, I also paper pierced the top of the card.

By the way, I still have a pack of the In-Color polka dotted grosgrain if anyone is interested. Look back in the posts a couple months and you'll see a photo of the packs. You get 3 yards each of all six colors for $15. Also, is anyone interested in a silk ribbon share? SU! introduced the silk ribbons in the Occasions mini. I haven't figured out the costs yet. Let me know if you're interested. It's a great way to some of each for fun projects without breaking the bank!

Toodles... Kim


No comments:

In case you missed these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin