Thursday, January 21, 2010

Mini Moon Pie treat

Hello friends! Thought I'd post a quick treat idea. This is one of our stamp camp projects since I can't find the cord that attaches my camera to my computer for anything else! We are putting a mini moon pie in it but I did set a small cello bag next to it with m&ms in it to give you another idea. The small cello bag fits and you can put whatever you want in it. The small cellos bags come in a pack of 50. Be on the look out for small individually wrapped treats that can be wrapped with card stock or DSP! I found these mini moon pies at Walgreens and got the idea from a fellow demonstrator from the West side - thanks Deb!

Anyway, this is soooo simple. I've got it pretty simple here but I think we'll tone on tone stamp the same flowerery heart image just for fun on to the close to cocoa cs! The close to cocoa bottom is just an 8 1/2 x 3 piece scored at 3 3/4 and 4 3/4. The top piece is the new Valentine DSP in the Occasions mini rolled out with our SU! top note die on the Big Shot. The Feb. 14 stamp comes out of the "A Happy Heart" set. Fun, fun, fun!!

If you can't make it to Stamp Camp this time and would like to get an order in time for Valentine crafting or just to take advantage of the Sale-A-Bration specials, you can either order by calling or emailing me by Saturday or order directly from my SU! website for the same pricing. If you are ordering less than $69.50 you can save by ordering with the stamp camp order since the minimum shipping online is $6.95. Please let me know if you have any questions!

Here is the link to my site...

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/kimcantrell/stampinupideas

I hope you all have a great day! See some of you soon :)

Kim

No comments:

In case you missed these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin