Monday, January 11, 2010

Zach's card

Got the box of new goodies this afternoon! We went down this evening to stamp out Nick's Christmas thank you notes and Zach's eyes lit up when he saw my new punch! We are ALL loving this new bird punch! He made this all by himself and was quite proud so I had to post :)

In addition to the new bird punch he used the new polka dot embossing folder for the Big Shot. He also used the Modern Label, Word Window and Full Heart punches. The base card stock is Bermuda Bay.

Too tired to do much else... hoping to wake up early and get a head start-got a swap for Thursday that I'm not prepared for! :)

As for Nick's cards (I made, he signed) very simple, will post that another time-or maybe not, the DSP, thank you stamp set and punch are retired. I guess I need to make something up with new stuff! Add it to the list...

No comments:

In case you missed these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin