Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Razzleberry Lemonade Thank You cards

I have to tell you that I am really enjoying this color combination even though I'm not a very "pink" person. I love the Razzleberry Lemonade DSP colors of Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry and Melon Mambo! I added a teal glitter a Stampin' Up! glitter stack to the feathers of the peacock on the larger card because that's the color I think of when I think of peacocks.

Some of you know I'm from Hawaii... well I am tired (or have been gone too long) and cannot remember the place in the North Shore where they have cliff diving and have peacocks roaming the grounds. Now that I think about it, they also have peacocks roaming the grounds of Portland's Washington Park Zoo. Nothing to do with cards right? I have to admit I'm tired so I'll cut this post short!

Just wanted to share these two cards ideas with you! This set is either available to purchase for $14.95 through the Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog or can be one of your FREE items during Sale-A-Bration (through 3/31) when you purchase $50 in other SU! products - sweet! This particular set is the 2009-2010 Ronald McDonald House set. For every set sold, SU! donates $2 to the Ronald McDonald House foundation.

Other products used: Melon Mambo dotted Grosgrain ribbon, White tafetta ribbon, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP, Modern Label punch, Large oval punch and on the 3x3 card, the border punch available as a free Sale-A-Bration item. Inks used: Rich Razzleberry and Melon Mambo. These cards were very quick and easy!

No comments:

In case you missed these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin