Friday, January 8, 2010

Valentine Inspiration!

Hello! I have to admit, I was too busy with odd ball errands and stuff to make something new and fun. So, in an effort to keep up with my posts I decided to post a card that my friend Kerri made for me last season since the set was still current! I have always loved this SU! set, "Always." In this photo it is hard to see that the heart is embossed in chocolate chip and the flowers are colored Ruby Red which gives it a nice rich look. Isn't the heart's design fun??? The base is Sahara Sand, and the other papers are Ruby Red, Pretty in Pink and the chocolate DSP is from a retired pack but would be easy to replicate. The tone on tone design on the Sahara's right corner is from "Baroque Motifs."

That's it for now... it's late and we're off to Mt. Spokane bright and early tomorrow. I hope to have a new post on Sunday :) Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

ktstamps said...

Good job Kim. You are keeping up quiet nicely. I have to check up on you now and then. Hope you had a great holiday! Take care. Kivonne

In case you missed these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin