Saturday, December 19, 2009

Simple card idea?

Wow, a week sure goes by fast when you're busy! Well, school is done for now, class parties are over... time to begin the last minute! Here is a simple layout that you can use with almost any set Christmas or not. This paper is Merry Moments DSP and the set used was *I think* SU! Sparkly and Bright. CUTE set!!!

I hope you all are doing well and are enjoying your preparations for Christmas! I am planning an event for mid-January. I am sorry I couldn't get anything planned for December. I will post a photo of a block calendar in a few days that will be an optional, pre-pay event since I need to pre-purchase the calendar kit and the blocks. More on that soon! Have a good day!

2 comments:

Whimcees said...

Hello Kim!

I love this card - that little guy is so cute! I check your blog every day and look forward to seeing your new posts!

Wishing you a very happy Christmas with your family!

Barbara Diane

Kim Cantrell said...

Thank you for the sweet comment!
As you can see, I haven't posted much since then-busy with the holidays! I'm working on getting back on track! Have a great week :)

In case you missed these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin