Wednesday, December 9, 2009

SLACKER!

Wow! Has it really been THAT long since I've posted? Sigh... I need not say more! Here is my offering for today... you know the deal. I can't have another event until MY christmas cards are done-orders from Karl. They are almost done so I thought I'd share. I also have some little gifts that I made for Staff Appreciation at our school that shows off a fun use for our Ikea jars. I'll set that to post tomorrow morning.
On to the card-so simple and *I think* cute. It uses the set Berry Christmas which we used at the October stamp camp. It is simple to use and I love the images. The red bird has not been stamped yet in this photo but will post that also.
Hope it provides some inspiration! I may be able to host a calendar class but to be honest I don't know when I could do it. Let me know if that would be something you would be intersted in!

No comments:

In case you missed these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin