Thursday, December 10, 2009

Coaster Calendars


I know most of you have seen this or made one at one of my Stamp Camps last year. This is just an update. I know a few of you have ordered the mini rip off calendars.
I made this for the staff appreciation at Chester which is why I used the retired paper that matches the Tart and Tangy stamp set (that is still available).
The apples are so cute and perfect for a teacher :) I also added the post it notes on the other side and a pen with DSP rolled up inside. Then, I added a Gold Canyon apple tealight so the package smells great! Tomorrow I will post the gift with the Ikea Jar...

1 comment:

Annie Chermak said...

Very cute idea for the coaster calendar, Kim! But, yes, please do the Ikea jar one -- I want to use my jars!!!
-- Thanks for the ideas!

In case you missed these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin