Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Very Thankful Peacock

Hello! Here's a quick, simple card using the Ronald McDonald house Very Thankful set. I saw a similar idea somewhere and tweaked it. It was so long ago I can't remember where I saw it to give credit! I used Tempting Turquoise and some matching DSP from the Pink Flamingo DSP again. The white piece is embossed using the Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder through the Big Shot. I stamped the peacock in Rich Razzleberry, punched it out with the 1 3/4 and then popped it up on dimensionals. The ribbon is the organza out of the big catalog. Oh yes, I also used the corner rounder punch on the corners. Easy Peasy!

Off to a busy day! I hope you enjoy yours! Also, Happy Birthday to Ryan and Heidi!

2 comments:

Annie Chermak said...

Hey Kim -- love this card! Simple and elegant. Love all that you've been posting! Happy birthday today to my daughter, Lindsay, too!!

Kim Cantrell said...

Thanks Annie!
Wow-three people on the same day!
Wish Lindsay a Happy Birthday from Kim!!

In case you missed these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin