Saturday, March 20, 2010

Bookmark Card

Hello! I totally forgot about posting some of the projects from the Big Stampin' Event! One of our projects was this bookmark card using the slit punch and the petal card die. Since we actually filmed a short "tips and tricks" video on this card that we played at the event I will attempt to add it to explain some of the techniques. Don't you love the slit punch technique to add the large two color scallop edge? The paper colors used on this card were Kraft, Ruby Red and Whisper White along with a small punch out from the Write Stuff Specialty Paper pack in the SU! IB & C. We used about a 1/3 of each kit for each participant and the 7 other projects.
The flowers on the bookmark are just stamped in Ruby craft and embossed with Iridescent Ice and cut out and attached with Stampin' Dimensionals. We added the "Friend" on to the actual project (omitted the "my") by inking up the just what we wanted on the image from this stamp set, With All My Heart, using the Chocolate Chip. Let's see if the video works here... by the way, I recorded and fellow demo Stephanie is the voice!

Okay, I had to step away because it was taking too long to load and now it looks as if it did not work! I'll have to attempt to save it in a smaller version. I'll work on that later today or this weekend - meanwhile, just the card!


No comments:

In case you missed these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin