Thursday, March 25, 2010

More coaster calendars!



I just love these calendars for small gifts! Who doesn't need a mini desk calendar with post it notes on the back? Okay, my friend Lisa doesn't but there are so many others who do! Anyway, I made two more to go with my auction donations for the Spokane Valley Fire Fighter's Cask & Keg Auction that will benefit SVFF Benevolence Association. The Cask & Keg is Friday, March 26.

The papers I used for both calendars were from the Sweet Pea DSP pack in the Occasions Mini. There are so many awesome papers in that paper pad! The coordinating papers were Rose Red, Old Olive for the left one and Old Olive and Pretty in Pink for the right one. Ribbons were 5/8 grosgrain... Chocolate Chip and Old Olive. I used the Large pewter eyelets from the SU! catalog and attached them to the coasters with the Crop-a-dile. Have a great day!

No comments:

In case you missed these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin