Monday, March 15, 2010

Two Reasons to "Go Green!"


Happy St. Patrick's Day! I knew I had to get this stamp when I saw it :) Couldn't resist getting the helmet of my favorite team in the photo! Anyway, this year I made just a couple of cards plus made some treat bags up for the ladies that placed an order this last week for fun! I hope you enjoy the surprise in your bag!

This was very simple to make. First, I randomly stamped images from the Circle Circus stamp set in various greens (Garden Green, Certainly Celery, Green Galore) on an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of Whisper White cs. Cut the paper to 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 so I got 4 out of one sheet. Used the good old Stampin' Up! Top Note die with the Big Shot. Scored it down the middle and then adhered the Go Green image with Stampin' Dimensionals atop a 1 3/4 circle of Apricot Appeal which I thought went well with gold. If you can tell, I also versa marked the Go Green image, sprinkled Heat and Stick, warmed it up and then finished it off with a sprinkling of Iridiscent Ice and heat set that. Then, I added an Old Olive grosgrain knot with a glue dot.

I wrapped each Hershey nugget with 1 x 3 inches of Garden Green DSP. Punched out flowers using the Trio Flower punch and added 1 /4 in. centers out of Garden Green. Mini glue dots made this pretty simple to do!

I'd say the card is pretty self explanatory but if you have any questions please let me know!
Enjoy... and oh yeah, Erin Go Braugh! and God Bless America!

No comments:

In case you missed these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin