Thursday, April 1, 2010

Trendy Trees Manly Card

First of all, I'm sorry for the quality of this photo! My stamping table was too cluttered so I had to take this photo on the counter in the kitchen.

I needed to make a birthday card for my Dad and this is what I came up with. I wanted to use the different tree in the set but misplaced the trunk of the tree in my mess (I found it the next day-whew!) because my Dad likes the Honey Locust. I will need to make another now that I found the trunk. Anyway, this card uses the Trendy Trees set that is on sale 20% off for $14.36 wood mount only. It's a great set! I will be posting more with this set soon.

This card uses Garden Green and Chocolate Chip cardstock with an older Garden Green DSP from a hostess 6x6 Patterns Pack. The Modern Label punched piece is Crushed Curry. I love this simple layout and hope you do too!

1 comment:

Whimcees said...

Hello!

This is a great card for a guy! Love the colors!

Wishing you a Happy Easter with your family!

Barbara Diane

In case you missed these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin