Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Sweet Scoops birthday!

Hello All! Here is a sneak peek of a card I made for a swap that I have tomorrow using the new "Sweet Scoops" set that will be available in the new Mini that will be available May 1st! Cardstock Colors I used on this were Melon Mambo, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White.
Ink colors are: Melon Mambo, So Saffron, Bashful Blue (I think!) and Chocolate Chip.

Although this set looks really cute when you cut out the ice cream scoops individually and layer them, I really wanted to make a simple card so I just stamped them right on top of the other and I think it came out great! The "sprinkles" you see on the base of the card are from the set and so is the "Have a sweet celebration." The "Happy Birthday" you see on the jewelry tag punch (which is available in the current mini) is from the set Teeny Tiny wishes. I inked up each word with a marker and punched them out then tied them on with hemp. The punch I used is the one that was available in the now gone SAB... I hear it will be available in the new catalog that debuts June 30 along with the corner punch that matches it.

I don't have much time to elaborate but if you're curious... click on my Stampin' Up! website link for some changes in the Stampin' Up! color lineup! Yes, some are GOING but the news is that some of the old In-Colors are RETURNING! One thing I will say that surprises me... they did not bring back Kiwi Kiss!? Why not? I'll try to positive, I'm glad Wild Wasabi is returning because I just love that color but why not bring back Kiwi Kiss? Sigh... until tomorrow....

No comments:

In case you missed these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin