Saturday, April 3, 2010

Sesame Birthday cards!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER AND KOLE!!!
Needed to make a couple of cards for the little cousins! I have always loved Sesame Street growing up in the 70s so I was excited when I saw ideas for making these little heads awhile back on splitcoast stampers! I made these into spinner cards that I hope the boys will have fun with! There is a tutorial for these on splitcoast, if you can't find it please let me know. The technique uses the word window punch, two pennies and stampin' dimensionals. I realize the alphabet stamp set and the party roller are retired so while you can't duplicate this card exactly, you can certainly come up with your own using the template.

Punches used for the bird bird and cookie monster were: 1/4" circle, 1/2" circle, 1" circle, small oval and scallop punch.

Coming soon! A card using current supplies...

No comments:

In case you missed these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin