Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Soft-serve Sweet Scoop sneak peak :)

Yummy... Reminds me of a trip to McDonald's on a hot summer day or after a football game!
This is the set that I used a few days ago that will be available with the new mini on May 1st.

Pretty simple to make! I stamped the cake cone in So Saffron and then stamped the "dip" in Chocolate Chip craft, sprinkled on regular old embossing powder and heat set it. The DSP used is from the great DSP pack that I'm loving from the current Occasions Mini, Sweet Pea DSP. I love all of the paper in this pack and it is so varied I'm surprised I love it all! Those are brads out of the Soft Subtles brads collection that you see on each end there. I textured the Certainly Celery piece with the Perfect Polka dots embossing folder and then put it all on a Whisper White base. I did use Stampin' dimensionals to raise up the DSP that is cut using the Top Note Die and the Big Shot (the biggest piece of pink swirled paper).

Quick and fun birthday card that could also be a hello or let's go for ice cream kind of card! It would also be great for those summer scrapbook pages :) Oh yes, the "happy birthday" is from a set that is good to have, "Teeny Tiny Wishes." Lots of great words to choose from.

ENJOY!

No comments:

In case you missed these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin