Friday, April 16, 2010

CONAN TONITE! ... and a Card remake!



Okay so I posted a similar card last month... I love the simple layout and really love the flower made with the eyelet punch and the crimper. I also wanted to use some paper and a stamp set that will no longer be available after April 30. Get them while you can!

I just love the colors on this card! Old Olive, Real Red and White - crisp and clean! This would also make a great Mother's Day card if you just change out the sentiment on the Wide Oval punch. Can you see that I stamped off the larger flower image (Certainly Celery) under the Chocolate Chip "friend"? This set matches the Specialty DSP I used which is available in the current Occasions Mini through April 30.

Also used here were a Build-a-Brad, the Small Oval punch in Old Olive folded in half and then run through the crimper. Trim it to make it look more like it has a "tip" of a leaf. I used a 1 3/8 circle of the sticky sheets to wrap the "petals" around to make it look like a flower - make sense? We'll be making this card at Saturday and Tuesdays stamp camp! Fun!

Enjoy your weekend! I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself... we're off to see Conan O'Brien live tonite for his LEGALLY PROHIBITED FROM BEING FUNNY ON TELEVSION TOUR!

Ta ta for now...


No comments:

In case you missed these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin