Monday, November 8, 2010

November Stamp Camp

I know, you can't believe it, two posts in two consecutive days? WOW.
I know you're thinking I'm really getting on the ball now but I'm not :) Ha, ha.

Anyway, thought I'd post the photos of this month's stamp camp. Can you tell I'm loving the set, Day of Gratitude? It really is so beautiful and very versatile. I'm not done playing with it yet so hopefully I'll get more posts on here for you to see. This set is in the Holiday Mini Catalog and is available through Jan. 3. You should be able to double click on the photo to get closer up to the cards.

The other sets I used were Contempo Christmas, Tags til Christmas and Sincere Salutations. Please let me know if you have any questions!

1 comment:

Stephanie Rawlings said...

Great job..super cute! You need to share pics with me..i didnt take any of "us" ladies :)

In case you missed these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin