Sunday, November 14, 2010

Ethan's "Long Fellows" birthday card!

Hello! This is the card that I made for my 14 year old's birthday which is today! I like to keep them fairly simple and hardly ever use ribbon on a boys' card. To jazz it up a bit, I added Pear Pizzazz, Baha Breeze and Daffodil Delight 1 1/4 in. and 1 in. circles behind the red strip and 1/2" strip of DSP. I love this pattern from the Greenhouse Gala DSP and for this card, a little went a "long" way - no pun intended but now I think it's funny :)

This cute turtle is from the Level 2 Hostess set, Long Fellows. You'll be seeing some of them in the posts to come - they are just too cute! The "celebrate you" stamp is from the Party Hearty set which is a great birthday set in the SU! IDB&C. The base of the card is Pear Pizzazz. I colored the birthday turtle with my Certainly Celery and Old Olive markers. His hat is just a small piece of DSP that I liked cut in a triangle. Ethan liked the card :0)


No comments:

In case you missed these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin