Monday, November 22, 2010

Let's make it a Jolly Holiday!

I would like to say Thank you to the ladies who joined me for my Jolly Holiday/Contempo Christmas Stamp a Stack! We made 20 cards using the above mentioned combo and I sent them home with over half a pack of the Jolly Holiday paper to use for cards, scrapbooking the season or tags for Christmas! This paper is so fun! I'll post a photo of the bag decorated with the Jolly Holiday DSP that they took their cards and envelopes home in so check back tomorrow :)

Here is a card I made using small pieces of the Jolly Holiday DSP and the Cute and Curly stamp set on page 149 if the SU! IDB&C. I also used Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive and Very Vanilla cardstock, and a gold Glimmer Brad (Holiday Mini). I ran the Old Olive background piece through the Big Shot using the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder on page 214. Pretty quick and easy! I hope you like it :)

No comments:

In case you missed these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin