Thursday, November 11, 2010

Contempo Christmas Topnote

Hello! Switching gears to a Christmas card today... Here is a simple one using two images from Contempo Christmas from the Holiday Mini. This is one of the sets that is being offered at 20% off when you buy it in combination with the Jolly Holiday DSP in the SU! IDB&C.

In Early Espresso, I rolled out a "topnote" using the Topnote die for the Big Shot. Then, I ran the topnote through the Big Shot again in the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder. I scored and then folded it over the Whisper White layer. Then, I stamped the ornament on Whisper White and punched it out with the Ornament punch. I added Dazzling Diamonds to the ornament's tiny spots and then tied a simple not in Cherry Cobbler seam binding and affixed it with a glue dot. The Merry Christmas was stamped in Early Espresso. Layer those on Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive and you're done!

No comments:

In case you missed these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin