Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The versatile Upsy Daisy...

Wow, are my titles catchy or what (not)! Here's a set I go to quite a bit - Upsy Daisy. Love this set! Here, I used it for a Sympathy card for a friend. I put Baha Breeze and Not Quite Navy pads together and simply rolled the brayer in both colors at the same time. Then, I rolled the brayer over the stamp layed out on the table to ink it up. I had pre-cut a Top Note with the Sizzix so I stamped it right on. The brayer is soooo easy to use! I'm sure there are a lot of way to use it but this is pretty much all I know so far :)

I trimmed the white piece of Top Note and then layered it on the Not Quite Navy piece. The set comes with three sentiments which is one of the reasons this set is so versatile! I've also used it for Happy Birthday and just Thinking of You. I'm sure you could think of more. It's easy to jazz up or tone down. It's hard to see but I also embossed the greeting in Chocolate Chip craft with clear emboss. I believe the jumbo eyelet is in pewter and the base paper is Baha Breeze.

The DSP I put behind is from the new Greenhouse Gala. LOVE this paper! I need to get going on making some samples to post with it. For the meanwhile, I just covet and drool over it :)
It was all I could do to cut off the piece for this card - LOL! I know you paper lovers are the same!

1 comment:

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Beautiful card - beautiful colors! I love this paper also and am still deciding how to use it! :<)

Wishing you a happy weekend!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

In case you missed these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin