Friday, September 24, 2010

Happy Friday!

Hello Friends! A quick post before I head out to the Greasy Pig...

Here's a sunny card to welcome Fall! I wanted to make a simple card with a sunflower using the Greenhouse Gala paper and settled on the daisy die for the Big Shot. I'm not using this card for Stamp Camp because I thought it was too similar to the one from a past stamp camp (with the vase) so instead it is just for inspiration!

This card uses Tangerine Tango for the base, Greenhouse Gala for the bottom piece and of course for the sunflower. I added texture to the chocolate chip middle using the dotted texture plate for the big shot and of course had to pop it up with dimensionals. The sentiment is from a great new set called "Word Play." Oh yes, the background paper is textured Baha Breeze.

Enjoy and have a great weekend! Kim

No comments:

In case you missed these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin