Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Thankful for Tuesday...

Hello... Falling Leaves with a little some Bright Blessings mixed in! Here in Spokane it is as far from fall as we can get! Here is a twist on a card I'm doing for Stamp Camp this Sunday. I turned this one on it's side and added some wide striped grosgrain. Love these colors!! Okay, I guess there aren't many I don't love... Card stocks used here are Riding Hood Red, Whisper White and Early Espresso. I inked up the Bright Blessings wheel with versamark, rolled it on and then sprinkled clear embossing powder over it and heated it up. Of course, the leaves are popped with with dimensionals and so is the sentiment.

Ink colors are Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Riding Hood Red and Early Espresso for the "grateful." ENJOY!

1 comment:

Whimcees said...

Hello,

The colors are beautiful - great card!

Wishing you a good Friday!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

In case you missed these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin