Friday, September 10, 2010

Greenhouse Gala Birthday!

I am itching to make more samples with this DSP and will definitely be showcasing it in my Sept. Stamp Camp! Oh, how do I love this set and the colors? Let me count the ways.... Love it, love it, love it!

Look how simple this card is! Of course, I have to include my one of my favorite birthday sentiments from "On Your Birthday." Are you tired of seeing it yet? It just says it all! Besides the DSP, the cardstock colors I used were Real Red, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White with markers of the same to color the sentiment. I also used Old Olive satin ribbon.

3rd day of the boys back at school, I'm catching up with housework and paperwork... should have time to play soon! Happy Friday everyone!

2 comments:

Whimcees said...

Hello!

This is a very pretty DP - I have not used it yet. Your card is lovely! I am looking forward to seeing your next creations! :<)

Wishing you a good Monday!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Kani said...

what a pretty card...gotta get the goods so I can make this! Connie

In case you missed these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin