Sunday, September 5, 2010

Summer Birthdays!

Hello! Nope, not doing much for Labor Day this year... no lake, camping, big BBQs. We did get to go to one but did not host. Instead, he-who-brings-in-the-bacon is working two days so the boys and I get to catch up with last minute school shopping and a football practice on Labor Day!

You'd think with not a bunch going on I could get some new cards up here... don't forget I have 3 boys that I love to hang around! ... how about a fun birthday card with now retired paper? I love this card and paper!

I plan to stay up late tonite and make something new so we'll see what I post this week!
Meanwhile, this was the "Island Oasis" paper that was in the Summer Mini along with one of my favorite birthday sentiments from the "On Your Birthday" set that is still in the big catalog.
Unfortunately, the matching hawaiian flowers are from the set that matches the paper. Cute stuff and they were easy to trim too! ENJOY! Hope you are enjoying whatever you like to do on a 3-day weekend!

2 comments:

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Great card! It is good to hear that you and your boys love spending time together! Lucky mom you are!

Wishing you a sunshine day!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Annie Chermak said...

Loved that card, Kimmie! Thank you!

In case you missed these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin