Sunday, January 25, 2009

STAMP SALE UPDATE...

A few more have sold!  Here is a running list of the "sold" sets...

Country Comfort
Sweet on You
Friendship Blooms
Love Swirls
Happiest of Holidays
Sweet Shapes
Weather or Not
On Angel Wings
Fine Frames
Wonderful Weaves
Much Appreciated

I have updated the link to the sale sets by deleting the sets that have sold.
Here is the current like to see what is left... http://web.me.com/cantrellfam/Site_2/Photos.html

Stay tuned!  Before I'm done for the night I'll post the photo of the cute and easy bag idea I mentioned a few days ago plus information on the Feb. 8 Stamp Camp.  Thanks for tuning in!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog!! I think you should make an Oregon football/ Steelers one! You send me it to me as soon as you can and I might have a surprise for you when I send it back!!!! -Ry

In case you missed these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin