Monday, January 19, 2009

Stamp Camp • February 8

FYI:  I am clearing a date with Karl for a February Stamp Camp!  It will either be Feb. 7 or Feb. 8 and will feature new products, Sale-A-Bration and some ready made Valentine's since we will not receive the order in time for you to make your own.  If you have grand plans and need any paper, cello bags or the new Valentine Bundle (which is only available through Jan. 31) then let me know and I'll get it ordered for you.  I'm checking now and I believe the new catalog is online!
Go to www.stampinup.com to view the Valentine Bundle and to check out the new Idea Book & Catalog.  February 1st I will have my own Stampin' Up! site that I'll be able to add a link to.

This week I'll work on posting a few new samples to this blog site as well!

No comments:

In case you missed these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin