Tuesday, January 20, 2009

NEW CATALOG IS HERE & STAMP UPDATE!

For those anxiously awaiting your catalog-they are here!  The Idea Book & Catalog is $5.00. When you purchase one for $5 I will give you a coupon good for $5 off any $50 or more purchase from Stampin' Up!  Or, you can earn the catalog free by hosting your own workshop or by submitting $150 in orders which is basically your own workshop!   If you go this route, you also earn a hostess set and free product.  Just let me know if you ever want to do that!

STAMP SALE UPDATE...  The following have been sold as of today:

Love Swirls
Happiest of Holidays
Sweet Shapes 
Weather or Not
On Angel Wings 
Fine Frames
Wonderful Weaves
Much Appreciated

I'll be posting a card I made a few weeks ago later tonite to share with you guys-it may be one that we make at the stamp camp in February.  I haven't totally locked in February's projects yet.  I'll keep everyone posted on that by this weekend.

"If you don't start out the day with a smile, it's not too late to start practicing for tomorrow." —author unknown

No comments:

In case you missed these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin