Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Fun Treat Pouch

Well, the official name for this one is the "diaper pouch" but I decided that wasn't a great heading!  HA!  Anyway, Jan mentioned this idea to me last week so I decided to make one for everyone to see.  It is very cute (I think) and simple. You can't really tell on this photo but I also used heat and stick to add Iridescent Ice to the message on the front. Gotta add the bling.

The key here is to cut an even square out of double sided designer paper.  For this tiny treat holder I used a 6x6 piece of "Always" Stampin' Up! DSP.  First, you fold it end to opposite end.  Hmm... Karl always says I'm not good at directions so I will post those later tonite.  I'm a bit short on time!  This treat holder is pretty small but I managed to fit 5 hershey kisses in it with a small cello bag.  A pre-purchased small sized candy would be great if you were making more than a few.

No comments:

In case you missed these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin