Saturday, January 24, 2009

Better late than never right?

Here is a fun calendar that's we'll make at the Feb. 8 Stamp Camp here at my house.  I meant to get this project to you all in January but hey, I know you'll love it anyway for the next 11 months!  You'll also have a great gift idea for next year...  It is very simple to make!  We'll be using a set from page 89 of the new catalog, "A Flower for All Seasons" and one image from "A Tree for All Seasons" which just retired!  I gave these out as Bunco prizes and used "A Tree for All Seasons" for the entire calendar.  I'll post the easy gift bag I used for the bunco prizes and also for teacher gifts this year.  This winter image is from the retired set that I am already missing.  I'll post the rest of the quarters in a bit.  Nicolas has just made us all chocolate chip pancakes! Yum!!

No comments:

In case you missed these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin