Monday, September 10, 2012

Summer Smootches... not just for summer!

Wow, this card really makes me smile :D  When I first saw this Bright Blossoms set in May as a sneak peek to the new (in July) catalog and the coordinating Designer Series Paper I knew it would be my favorite and had to have them both!  The colors are so fun and cheery and the stamp set is one of those that is easy to play with for all sorts of occasions or scrapbook pages.

Unfortunately, the sentiment you see here is retired as of June 30 (another of my go-to stamps) but the idea here is the layout.  It's a great interactive card that is simple to make and any recipient would love to receive!  The butterfly on the circle is adhered with a stampin' dimensional and keeps the card shut.  I will get a fall or Christmas card on the blog soon with this same layout.  I will also get the dimensions on here and some brief instructions tomorrow when I post the next card.  Stampin' Up! supplies listed below the pics...




And open...


STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES...
Stamp Sets:  Bright Blossoms, On Your Birthday (retired)
DSP:  Summer Smootches
Cardstock:  Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Whisper White
Other:  3/4" and 1/2" circle punches, dazzling diamonds (on flower), Basic rhinestone,
Big Shot die cutter to make the butterfly:  Beautiful Wings embosslit die

No comments:

In case you missed these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin